Advance Bar Exercises for Overall Toning
A few years ago I was introduced to a steel weighted bar known to many as the Body Bar. If you are not familiar with this particular piece of workout equipment, it is basically a steel bar in various weights encased in foam. They range between 4-6 feet in length. Not only are weighted bars used in resistant training workouts, but they can be used for balance, flexibility and core stabilization. And because they recruit more muscles than machines do, they make for a challenging yet very effective workout. Below are seven weighted bar exercises I have put together to give your workouts a fresh spin. workout creates a uniquely lean, firm, sculpted body by combining the muscle-shaping principles of isometrics, the body-elongating practice of dance conditioning, the science of physical therapy and the intense pace of interval training into a powerful exercise format that quickly and safely reshapes and elongates muscIes.
1. Biceps, Quadriceps, Hamstrings - Stork Curl and Leg Extension. 2. Butt, Core, Legs, Shoulder - Overhead Press and Squat. 3. Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings- Barbell Forward Lunge. 4. Squat and Stationary - Lunge with Weighted Bar.5. Butt, Arms, Abs, Thighs - Pullover Bridge. 6. Thighs - Wide-Stance Side-to-Side Squats. and 7. Chest, Core, Triceps - Wobbly Push-Up. Have you ever used a weighted bar as part of your exercise routine? Is this something you would like to try?
Advanced Bar Workout - Calisthenic Park Workout
You may also like these hot hunks galleries :
- Adam Von Rothfelder - Hot Handsome MMA Fighter, OMG i i i’m in LOVE
- Alejandro Vega - Mr. Universe, Real, Competition Ready and Pumping MuscIe
- Live Muscular Show and Hot Muscular Men Videos - Gallery 9
- David Joyner - Exotic Greek and Italian Looks Fitness Male Model - Gallery 2